AVAYA TN2602 IP Media Resource
Avaya is known to be one of the largest telecom equipment manufacturers around the globe. Avaya products offer increased performance, efficiency, reliability and stability for Avaya server owners. A high quality communication manager is essential for producing a rich voice and video capabilities all across the network. The Avaya TN2602 IP communication manager is the ideal solution for your Avaya communication systems. It was designed to support the day-to-day workload of any telecom network environment and with this device you will be able to efficiently control IP trunks and stations.
A communication manager is an essential part maintaining real time voice and video communications. Today’s increasing growth of telecom networks has certainly called for a more robust solution. With the ability to support up to 80-320 voice channels and a large selection of gateways and servers, the TN2602 is considered to be a best-in-class product. Diversified Business Products supplies Avaya products to not only accommodate for growth, but also continue to uphold the opportunity to optimize your network costs.
The IP Media Resource 320 provides audio processing for the following types of calls:
- IP-to-IP - for example, a non-shuffle conference call
- TDM-to-IP and IP-to-TDM - for example, a call from a 4602 IP telephone to a 6402 DCP telephone
The TN2602AP IP Media Resource 320 circuit pack has two capacity options, both of which are determined by the license file installed on Communication Manager:
- 80 voice channels, considered the low-density IP Media Resource 320
- 320 voice channels, considered the standard IP Media Resource 320
- Not supported in G600 media gateways and CMC1
- The IP Media Resource 320 is compatible with the SCC1, MCC1, and G650 media gateways (G650 is preferred)
- Per port network only two TN2602AP circuit packs can be used
- Avaya Communications Manger R3.1 or higher support this product
DBP Equipment sells the best new and used Avaya telecom parts and equipment at costs that are affordable for virtually every business. All of our used telecom equipment is inspected to ensure the highest of quality. With over 60 years of experience in the telecom industry, DBP has been providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction since 1997. We are a business built on strong client relationships, not on technology. Call and speak with a friendly team member today!